Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Excerpt from a letter to Ellen

Sister Stewart and I don't have any companionship goals but its something I'll definitely talk to her about. I think that's a great idea and will really help us come together.  I do enjoy a good fast and testimony meeting. I think its one of the easiest meetings for me to understand, except for when they start telling stories. I love being uplifted by others testimonies and the spirit they bring. I had never thought that I brought the spirit to places. I knew it was with me but I guess I never recognized it. This week, one of our investigators told me and Sister Stewart that she could see it and feel it when she first met us at the door. That was a really moving thing for me to hear and to have someone else testify to me that they truly can see the light of Christ in me and my companion when they are seeking it themselves. I think that is the most important part. The other individual has to be seeking it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment