Monday, May 14, 2012

So good to hear your voice

Hey thanks for all the pictures! No, I didn't get sad after talking to you all. It was just really refreshing to hear everyone's voices. It felt like that was something I do every week, sit down and call you all on Sundays. I wish!

   Dad, it was nice to talk to everyone at home to to just connect with the family. It seems for Elders they think its a bad thing to miss home. But missing home is a wonderful thing. I miss the family, and that's what this gospel is all about, families for the eternities. It was really wonderful to talk to you all.

  So I told you about our tea party with Schwester Munke so I'll include pictures from that and on Thursday we taught XXXX about Alma, Amulek, and Zeezrom. Sister Openshaw and I made some pretty fabulous head-dresses because we role played the story. It was super fun and they all enjoyed it.
 Love you all!! Thanks for all your love and support!

-Ariel Nell

Panoramic View

Tea party with Schwester Munke
Me & Sister Openshaw in our headdresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment