Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello from Dad - September 9 2012

Hey Dad!
   Thanks for all the pictures of Eli. I love to see him in his uniform! I'm glad he is having so much fun and enjoying playing. How did his first couple games go? Has he gotten hurt at all? I hope not!

   Did you enjoy the king and I? West side story is always fun to see too. I hope you guys get to go to Louisiana to help out but at the same time I think it might be a little too much for everyone and all the work you all have to do. I really enjoyed the experience we had of camping on the church lawn and being able to help out after Katrina.

    Don't worry about Bruder Schwabe. He tends to be like that. It's a work in progress. He has gotten a lot better then what he used to be like when I first got here. He does offer German tips when we make mistakes its just hard when he does it in lessons because it distracts the other people in the lesson more then us saying something grammatically incorrect.

    Thanks so much for the package with the Raisenettes and my face wash. Schwester Munke told me to tell you all a big hello and thank you very much! She was so super excited to get the raisenettes and said that now she can get fat :) It turns out that the zone training meeting will happen every month so sending things to the office is just fine. The next zone training meeting will be the first week of October.

   Something you could share with the youth or the ward is how to prepare to receive personal revelation to questions or concerns through general conference. I'm super excited. General Conference is like spring break here. 6 hours to sit and just listen to the prophet and apostles. Way fun!

   Thanks for the love and support Dad. I love you a lot and hope that you have a great week!
-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment