Monday, September 10, 2012

Hi sister!

Lyndel,
Haha! I love that Mum yelled ''Push him Eli'' while he was playing football! I can totally hear her in my head saying that. Thats just too funny :)  The trampoline gym for your birthday sounds like so much fun. Andre sent me a picture of you and Ellen jumping. Did sushi and key lime pie not come up while you were all jumping? I DEFINITELY want to go there when I come home. I'm stoked!

   FHE this week we finished the book of mormon stories song with the last verse about Christ. It talks about how he blesses the children and so we talked about how Jesus tells us to be like children and why he would bless the children. We got everyone to bring a picture of themselves as a child and made a little paper ornament with them and on top wrote seht eure kleine (behold your little ones is what Christ says in english) so that they could all look at these little pictures of themselves and remember what it was like to be a child and try to become like their little selves again. So how it says in Mosiah 3:19 meek, humble, patient, full of love, etc. I'll attach a picture of Bruder Lau's, its a gorgeous picture. 
 
   Did you get the letter with a bunch of pictures in it? If not then you should get it today. Saturday Sister Tidwell and I chased the sunset to the edge of Halberstadt so that we could get a picture of it. It was blood orange. It was so beautiful, I tried to take some pictures so hopefully they'll turn out when I get them printed today. We had lunch with Schwester Mußmann yesterday and we were sharing a little lesson with her and I pointed to something floating in the air and she couldn't see it and she goes,''What?! Is it Jesus?'' Oh my goodness I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard. She said she thought it would be Jesus because we were talking about him. Its was cute :)
 
   Well I hope you have a fun 5 day work week and I'm glad you had such a great birthday. Love you bunches!
-Ariel Nell
"Behold your little one"... picture of Bruder Lau as a little boy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment