Monday, December 17, 2012

5 More Days before New Orleans!

Hey Lyndel,

  Yeah, I missed your email from last week because we had to email way early in order to get to Bremen. Last Monday we wandered around the Bremen Weihnachtsmarkt and I managed to get presents for everyone there. I just finished putting the packages together so I`ll mail them out this week. If you're not counting I sure am! I will be calling home 5:30 pm my time which should be 10:30 am Louisiana time. We're only allowed to talk for an hour but I figure it just means I'll be talking everyone's ears off when I'm home to catch you all up on fun details.

   We have met with XXXXXXX a bunch since that first time. We are actually going to her tomorrow for lunch and then the 22nd since she is super scared the world is going to end on the 21st so the first time we met with her we made out an appointment for that day and then one of the Christmas days (Germany has Christmas over 3 days) we are going to her house to eat and celebrate. XXXXXXX is probably my favorite person in the whole world here in Bremerhaven. She is just so funny and so cool.

   I'm not sure when I will get the package you sent but I would guess sometime in January, since we have a meeting every month. We just met with the mission president on Wednesday and thats when I got mum and dads package. Thanks for sending me something for Christmas!

   No worries about Bruder XXXXXX. He showed me his calendar yesterday and the day that he picked to be baptized again, January. He is very excited and not giving up on this goal. I was able to talk to him this week on the phone and he said he was grateful for Christ. I asked him why, and he said because Christ died for him and gave his life for him even though he is a sinner and Christ made it possible for him to have an eternal joy. What an amazing testimony coming from someone who had no testimony of Christ before. We're making progress!

   I hope you're staying relatively stress free. I can't wait to talk to you next week! I love you bunches!
-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment