Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One more week until Christmas!​!

Andre!!!
   Get excited cause your birthday package/Christmas now is going in the mail today! Woo hoo :) I'm doing good. The snow has melted and its warmed up which means no more snow and more rain :( I like the colder weather better cause it means we get snow.

   I ready for christmas like the world is ready for the second coming. MAN!!! I'm so excited! I'll be calling at 10:30 am Louisiana time and we only get to talk for an hour, poopy. But, that means I only have four months left and then I can talk to you everyday for as long as I want!

   I am way excited for you and Ellen to have a piano now that you guys get to babysit. I for sure will come home and play it. The only Christmas music performance I have been a part of this season was on Friday Sister Dean and I traveled to Oldenburg to do Christmas caroling with the Elders in our district and hand out Joy to the World dvds and then on Saturday at our ward Christmas party I sang Joy to the World while Sister Dean did this incredible tongue clicking beat boxing with me. The ward just loved it and were blown away with what she could do.

    Make sure that you all take a lot of pictures while in New Orleans and be safe and have fun. Will Preservation Hall be open when you all go? I hope so.Yes, we for sho' need to see Les Mis when I get home too. Are you keeping a list of everything I need to do?

   Thanks for all your love and support Andre. Have a fabulous week. Talk to you soon!
-Ariel Nell


No comments:

Post a Comment