Monday, December 24, 2012

Here in New Orleans

Dad,

Thanks for all the pictures!! I loved seeing everyone on the train. It was just too funny. It sounds like you all are having a wonderful time. Have fun at Oak Alley plantation today. I told Mum there is a creole plantation called the Laura plantation just down the rode from Oak Alley and that is also worth a look if you all have time. I can't specify where I withdraw money here on the ATM machines. It just takes the money out if there is any in the checking account. I'm sorry.

I'm really excited to talk to you all tomorrow! We will be going to a 92 year old members house to sing to her today as everyone celebrates Christmas on the 24th in Germany and then we are going to a a members house for dinner with Bruder XXXXXX. I'm excited to celebrate this German Christmas with the members. Last night we got to decorate XXXXXXX's tree and it was just so fun. I didn't realize how much I missed doing that. Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!!! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment