Monday, April 22, 2013

HEYYY

Andre!
   I'm super stoked for you and Ellen to come to Death Valley for a football game. You think UGA is crazy. You don't know crazy till you come to the good ole' Baton Rouge! Man! I'm excited for that. And even more excited that LSU is playing UGA at UGA. Maybe I'll come home for that game. Thanks for organizing everything. I haven't looked at the other two emails yet but I will in a few minutes.

     I'm glad you're enjoying your new calling and that you are being a great example to all the young men in the ward. Going camping with them will certainly be fun. I remember going on a father son camp out with you and Dad and Eli cause Mum and Lyndel were at girls camp and I was too young. That was fun.
   Things are becoming green here. The flowers are starting to bloom as well as the trees but its still pretty chilly. We're working on it. I was able to go one day without tights or a coat. That was a first in a very long time.
    Work this week was good. We were able to get two new referrals this week and contact them both, get two new appointments with random people. We're preparing XXXXXXX for baptism on May 5th. He is so stoked and so ready. The Spirit was so incredibly strong as we taught him on Saturday. I asked him why he thought God tested us here on earth and he said that God wanted to get all the snakes out of his garden. I thought that was an interesting answer and something I for sure didn't expect but I think it was a good answer. It's not so much that God is getting rid of people but that he is cleaning his garden of habits and replacing them with flowers and grass and good things. We all have the snakes in our lives that either tempt us or keep us back from progressing. Its our job here to clean our own gardens to get back to him and be prepared to go back to him.

   Thanks for all you love Andre! I hope you have a great week. I can't wait to come home and hang out with you again!
-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment