Monday, April 15, 2013

Lovely spring days ahead

Hey Lyndel!
Nope, my butt is still there so I haven't worked it off yet!  That sounds like fun to walk from Chastain park to the Temple. Especially with all the nice weather. Is this an activity where the kids will be dressed up like pioneers?

That's fun that you all got to plan a homecoming party. I like Andres input, what a good brother. Haha! (When asked what Ariel would like food wise, he said "Anything other than potatoes and pork chops" Um... I'm not a fan of cake so if there are things other than just cake then that'll be good. I haven't been really craving any sweets. I'm not the biggest fan. Although Oreos  (double stuffed) are always yummy. And peanut butter m&m's. Delicious.

Zone sport last week was way fun. We did play lots of soccer and I actually scored some goals. Sister Jensen and I got to teach a lesson for 45 minutes together at our zone training meeting this past week and that was really neat. Her German is so good and she did a really great job teaching our zone.
The exchange this past week was way fun. Even though it was raining the people on the street were still really receptive to what we were sharing and we had a really great time. I don't think I have ever taught so many Spirit filled lessons on the street as I did in Osnabrück.

NO new investigators have been coming to church but we got 4 new investigators this past week. We are praying that they will come to church this coming Sunday. XXXXXXX is still preparing for baptism. We gave him to read the gospel of Jesus Christ pamphlet at our last lesson and when we met with him again he knew it like the back of his hand. We were teaching the lesson and he knew all the answers and was already making connections that we hadn't even made yet (like partaking of the sacrament is our we weekly are washed clean like during baptism). It was way neat. He is working hard to quit smoking and even called us when he slipped up and smoked one cigarette. He has such a strong desire to be baptized and follow Christ. It's really amazing.

Well the computer is being retarded and it will only let me attach one picture. Hopefully I can get more to you later. Thanks for all your support Lyndel. I love you! Have a great week!

-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment