Monday, July 9, 2012

Hey Dad

Hey Dad :)
Thanks for defining the words for me last week. I have a new one for you: Beryl (Ezekiel 1:16). How has your week been? I'm thinking busy from the sounds of it. Did you enjoy the 4th of July parade? Andre said some people were being not so nice. I'm sorry that even in Atlanta there would be some not so understanding individuals.

We got to meet our new mission presidents last Wednesday and I really like them. Its going to be really fun working with them. We had a baptism in Celle on Saturday and Priscilla Stewart (Sister Stewart) came! It was so nice to see her again and to meet her Mum. After the baptism we had a musical fireside. It went really well and all the ward members in Celle were REALLY impressed.

Bruder Lau and Thomas received their Patriarchal blessings yesterday after church. Bruder Lau asked us to sit in on his and it was really a special experience. It really showed me how the Lord knows all his children and their worries most personally. Herr XXXXX fell out on our appointment yesterday. I hope that we will be able to get into contact with him. It's really heartbreaking to see him keep sliding backwards.

I'll be taking my Praxis driving exam on Wednesday after 4pm so keep praying for me. I love you Dad, Have a great week. I know Mum is really excited to get home to you, she missed you bunches. She got all lovey dovey about you in my email :) I'm glad I have the example from the two of you. Keep working hard and having fun! Don't forget to smile!
Love you,
Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment