Monday, October 15, 2012

Beginning of a new week

Hey Lyndel!
  
Sister Openshaw and Sister Tidwell and I all have plans to get together after the mission. Sister Openshaw lives really close to the Pimentels (old mission presidents)  too so it would be nice to visit them. I still write them letters and Sister Pimentel emails me sometimes. It's nice to have contact with them.

  I'm glad you read my comments about the missionary age requirements to the girls in YW's and I hope they really take to heart the call to serve. It is such a wonderful opportunity they have. I can't wait till the first 19 year old sisters come into our mission. We're all old fogies now. I didn't get to see XXXXXX before I left but I heard from Sister Tidwell that he backed out of his baptismal date for the end of October. Halberstadt has gotten really crazy since I left and poor Sister Tidwell is dealing with a lot of stress. One day soon XXXXXX will hopefully get baptized.

   Sister Dean is my new companion and she is a boss. I love working with her and she definitely keeps me laughing. The ICE ride wasn't as fabulous as I hoped it to be but na ja  (no worries) it got me here right? I did like the alone time because I was able to write or respond to a lot of letters. The new apartment is way cool. It's about the same size as the one in Halberstadt but just different. No more bunk beds. I'm stoked about that. We have bikes in every area so we don't have to transfer with them otherwise we would all probably shoot ourselves in the face, that would NOT be fun. The week was really busy but fun and Sister Dean and I finished it off with making out a baptismal date with an investigator. Sick huh?! Bremerhaven is good. It's different but really good. I love the ward already. They are all so willing to help us in being joint teaches its almost unbelievable. Its cold here and rainy but it works.
   
 I hope you have a great week and that I was able to answer all your questions. I miss you bunches and love you more!

-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment