Monday, October 8, 2012

"I'm just a giggolo"

Hey Dad!

I haven't received the envelope you sent. I'm not sure why because I got Lyndel's package and she sent that on the 26th. I am being transferred to Bremerhaven, a port city on the north sea. From what I read it is the second largest port in all of Europe and that 1, 350,000 cars come through it every year or something like that. I actually got to tausch there a long time ago and got to visit for a day. It's a lovely city and because it is on the water that means this winter will be less crazy than other places. I'm looking forward to that. I am not looking forward to leaving Sister Tidwell. She has been my little angel and a gift mostly certainly sent from Heavenly Father. Don't worry about money. I only need money to send Andre and Eli's packages but they can wait, it's nothing that needs to be rushed or anything.

I'm really sorry that they took the Elders out of your ward. I can't imagine how hard it will be for the next set that comes in. Did the mission president contact you and let you know before it happened? I loved conference too. I really was impressed by all the talks from the Relief Society meeting. It was just full of the spirit. As all the speakers talked about the enabling power of the atonement and then we stand to sing ''I stand all amazed'' I couldn't help but be amazed for all that Christ has done and feel the love from our Heavenly Father. It was a really neat experience and I'm so grateful that that was the song they chose for us to stand and sing.

This week for FHE we taught about Jacob and how he blessed his twelve sons with patriarchal blessings of things that he hoped they would remember so that they could stay on the straight and narrow. We then all wrote letters to our posterity of things that we hope they would remember and learn as they go throughout this life. I was scribe for Frau XXXXXXX and it was really amazing the advice she wanted to leave her posterity. I asked her if I could make a copy for myself and keep it. She was more than happy for me to do that and wanted to make sure that I sent one to Sister Openshaw too. We will be finishing the Book of Mormon with her today. I am excited to watch her face as we read the last two chapters.

I hope you have a less stressful week Dad and enjoy being with the family today. I love you very much and I am very grateful for you!
-Ariel nell

No comments:

Post a Comment