Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm 26 and you're almost 22! Yikes.

Andre,
 
 We're emailing in Hannover's church and the computer won't let me listen to your Memo. I am being transfered to Bremerhaven so I'm not sure if the memo's work there either I'll let you know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY old man :) I hope you got my letter. Sorry your package still isn't sent out but thats cause I'm still waiting for my new debit card. Did you have a fabulous birthday? How was conference? Was conference like a vacation for you on your mission? It is for us, our fall and spring break.
 
This week was filled with lots of finding and meeting with members. We tend to have people yell at us as we attempt to contact an entire building saying that they're not interested and neither is anyone else. Its frustrating sometimes to help them understand that they can't decide for anyone else but themselves. Did that ever happen to you?
 
   Its weird being transfered. I was thinking about you this morning in the shower and all the different places that you got to serve. Was it difficult for you to leave areas that you served in such a long time? I really don't want to leave sister Tidwell or the members here in Hlaberstadt but I know that the Lord needs me where he calls me. I think I'm going to try and pack Sister Tidwell in my bags and take her with me. Transfer is like the only time we ride alone as missionaries. I got a 4 and a half hour train ride to Bremerhaven. I get to ride an ICE though, the fastest train here, so I'm kind of excited about that!
 
  Well I love you Andre. I hope you had a great birthday and that you don't feel too old! ;) Make sure you eat some cake too! I love you big brother. Thanks for all your love and support!
 
-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment