Monday, October 1, 2012

New American

Hey Mumma!

I was just going to sign off when I saw that you wrote me! I'm so proud of you and for all that you accomplished. I made sure to pray for you this week and am so proud that you accomplished your goal. I agree, this election does not seem clear cut. I just keep wishing we could have someone like Moroni come and be our leader, that would be neat. Haha.  I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate  your American citizenship with you but believe me I'm celebrating in my heart with you! I miss you too Mumma but try not to be too sad that I'm not there. I get to talk to you all VERY soon and then I'll be home before you know it. And then we can just have Jane Eyre and Pride and Prejudice watching parties and have fun like the good old days.

  Today is Sister Tidwell's birthday and we decided to come to Braunschweig to go shopping in a giant schloss (castle)  that was turned into a four story mall. It's fun to be with her here and I'm hoping that we can have another transfer together. I'm sorry this email has to be short but I have to go since I've already been on too long. I love you Mumma. Have a fabulous week at school! I made you some Christmas ornaments for this year that I thought you would just love. I miss you! Be good!

-Ariel Nell

No comments:

Post a Comment